If you have forgotten your username or password there are three options:
Please see guidelines for choosing a secure password.
Option 1. Reset your Passport York password online (Fastest!)
- Reset your Passport York password or look up your username online
- You will be asked to to answer previously set security questions.
- At the end of the process you will be shown your Passport York username.
Option 2. Change your Passport York password in person.
You can go in person to a UIT Service Desk Counter. You must know your student number and bring your ID:
- YU-card (issued to active students since Sep 2006)
- Government Issued photo ID (Driver's license, Passport etc.) and a second piece of ID (doesn't need to be photo ID)
Option 3: Changing your Passport York Password via Phone
To reset your Passport York password over the phone, please phone us at 416-736-5800.
ATTENTION: Once your Passport York password has been reset, please update your security questions at https://wrem.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/SAM.woa/wa/DirectAction/sam. Use the link titled "Update my security questions" under the "My Personal Info" section.
Once your security questions have been updated, you can reset your password via security questions. If you ever forget your Passport York login information, you can reset it.
If you already know your current password and want to change it then follow the instructions below:
- Go to Manage My Services (mms.yorku.ca)
- Click on the check box beside “Click this box before logging in to change your Passport York password”. Log in using your Passport York username and password.
- Then follow the prompts to change your password.