- I have forgotten my Passport York password. How can I obtain it?
Follow one of the options from http://uit.yorku.ca/student-services/passwords-passport-york-access/reset-passport-york-password/
- How can I setup my Student Security Questions?
Visit the student security questions setup page.
- I have forgotten my student number. How can I obtain it?
If you have forgotten your York Student Number you can obtain it in one of the two following ways:
- Call the Registrar's Office at 416-872-9675 and provide the requested information to obtain your student number.
- Visit Student Client Services in the Bennett Centre with government-issued photo id (e.g. passport, drivers license, BYID card etc.) to obtain your student number. Here is their web site for hours of operation and location:http://www.yorku.ca/scsweb/
For information about transcripts, visit: http://www.registrar.yorku.ca/transcripts/index.htm