York provides and supports a wide variety of computing services and support specifically for students.
This website is your guide to find, use and get help with computing services.
Browse on the left or search and make service requests on the right. For immediate needs you can click right to chat with a Helpdesk rep.
Specific Faculties and programs may offer their own IT services and assistance for them, separate from what is offered centrally and supported by York UIT.
Whether you’re new at York or to Computing at York, here’s where you can find what you need, and get help and answers quickly.
First things first
There are a few essentials you’ll need to use most of the computing services at York:
- Passport York single login account
- @my.yorku.ca and @yorku.ca email address
- Internet access: wired or wireless
- Laptop, phone and tablet requirements for AirYorkPLUS (wireless at York)
- my.yorku.ca student portal