HR Self Serve (formerly YESSS) is available to all active York employees and provides online access to HR, payroll, and life management information, making some of the day-to-day record keeping updates available through self-serve options.
You can use HR Self Serve to:
- Review and /or update your personal information and emergency contact.
- Review your medical, dental and life insurance coverage, and your beneficiaries.
- Review your pay statements and direct deposit account information.
- Go green by disabling your printed pay statements. You can view or print your pay statements online.
- Full-time staff can submit absence requests for vacation, sick, or personal time.
How do I get it?
- All active employees in receipt of pay are able to access HR Self Serve
- Log in to HR Self Serve (requires a Passport York username and password)
- Access to HR Self Serve from off campus requires the use of VPNYORK
How do I get help?
- Find help links on the HR Self Serve page
- HR Self Serve Training Manual
- Learn about HR Self Service
- Submit a Service Request