All currently active employees of York University have a centrally supported yorku.ca email account as a requirement from HR to view pay stubs and other HR documents.
Faculty members may also be provided with a separate account for course work or research.
When you leave the University, the email account will be disabled.
York centrally supports two separate email systems; Microsoft Outlook and MyMail. Staff are set up on one or the other based on the requirements of their department.
(includes calendars, task management and instant messaging)
New MyMail Interface
Old MyMail Interface
Access Old MyMail at https://oldmymail.yorku.ca/
- How to use Old MyMail
- Use your iPhone, Android, Thunderbird, Outlook, Mac Mail etc. with MyMail
- Check out the Old MyMail Interface FAQs
- To change your MyMail password use Manage My Services
- The maximum size for individual email incoming and outgoing messages is 35 MB.
- Some attachments may be stripped or renamed for security reasons.
- Mailbox quota: 7GB
Faculty-supported email accounts:
(Please contact your Faculty helpdesk for assistance with Faculty-specific email accounts)
- Schulich Email - ends in @schulich.yorku.ca
- Osgoode Email - ends in @osgoode.yorku.ca
- Faculty of Education email - ends in @edu.yorku.ca