A) On Windows:
1) Open Notepad as an administrator by clicking the Windows start icon in the bottom left corner in Windows 10, looking for Notepad in the application list and right-clicking to select "Run as administrator".
2) Once in Notepad open the file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
3) Append _either_ of these line to the file and save:
4) Go to your SP service and try to login as usual
B) On Linux:
1) Edit /etc/hosts and append _either_ of these lines:
2) Go to your SP service and try to login as usual
If you are the service owner but are unable to test then please test Thursday morning after 8AM when the changes to the infrastructure go live. Note that if you are testing tomorrow morning there is no need to follow the instructions above, simply login to your application.